Fishing for Dinosaurs

Thursday, February 25, 2010






First time ever sturgeon fishing today on the Willamette courtesy of my wife's awesome XMAS present.  The picture shows how that I had my hands full with this 40+ inch Fish - it took me 15 minutes to get it into the boat and my arms were so dead I could barely lift it up.  It is a little different than flyfishing for trout on a mountain stream.  I was also able to see a sea lion catch a jumping salmon and eat it about 50 feet from our boat which was quite a sit.  I will be going to bed tonight with a sore back and full heart.

1 comments:

Henry February 26, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Yea man....that is one wicked fish.

About This Blog

"Always do what you are afraid to do."
-Emerson

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP